Developing 3rd millennium learning in your school
Services for school Headteachers:
- Guidance for you and your senior leadership team.
- Support for your eLearning Manager and technology strategy group.
- Helping your staff develop an educational vision for the connected world.
- Measurement of the impact of your current and proposed technology investments.
- Procurement guidance and advice.
Broadie Associates’ Services in more detail:
Roger Broadie’s key achievements:
- Instigator of the Naace 3rd Millennium Learning Award, with a key role in its development.
- Interim strategic lead for ICT for Blackburn with Darwen and Bolton BSF pending appointment of the ICT Programme Director and ICT Transformation Lead.
- Consultant to, and then Business Development Director for Frogtrade as the company grew from 11 to 60+ staff.
- Coordinator of Becta/Naace projects on transformed learning and ICT CPD and leader of think tanks on personalised learning and Building Schools for the Future.
- Provision of marketing and strategic project consultancy to 3Com, Adobe, AOL, Apple, Capita Education Services, Cisco, Compaq, DfES, East Midlands Broadband Consortium, Frogtrade, IBM, Intel, KPMG, Macromedia, NETg, Online Media, SCET, SIR software, Sun Microsystems, TASC Software and YDP.
- Chief Executive of the European Education Partnership and leader of its initiatives to inform policy makers and education leaders of the changes necessary in areas such as learning content, pedagogy, teachers’ skills and use of learning platforms to maximise the value of ICT in education and the learning benefits.
- Creation of Learning Markets Analysis Ltd and its European network of national experts to analyse the use of ICT in education across Europe and the business opportunities.
- Organiser and coordinator of the government-level EU Partnerships in Practice conference 1997, Apple’s European education-leader conferences 1998/9, and various conferences in the UK.
- Leading Acorn’s education marketing between 1987 and 1996 including establishing the Acorn in Education Centres in conjunction with local authorities and implementing an online education service in the Cambridge interactive TV trial.
- Deputy Director of the RESOURCE local authority software and in-service training consortium, establishing the national leadership of RESOURCE as an educational software provider 1983-1987.